Every Saturday + Sunday from September 29 - October 28
Tour Times Available at 11:30am, 1:00pm, 2:30pm, and 4:00pm
Trick or Treat for wine and seasonal snacks at Chaddsford's wildly popular, adults-only Halloween program!
You'll visit a variety of Halloween-themed pairing stations as you weave and wind your way throughout the festive Winery grounds.
Enjoy flavorful, locally-made goodies alongside your favorite adult beverages, including: wine, beer, and wine cocktails. It's sure to be a scary-good time!
Costumes are encouraged, and fun is guaranteed! All visitors who arrive in costume will receive 20% OFF any bottle purchases made that day.
Brand New Pairing Menu for 2018!
Rosemary Sea Salt Popcorn and Goldenberg's Peanut Chews
with Chaddsford White and Karnival Kolsch by Stoudts Brewing Company
Éclat Chocolate Mondiant
with a Black Widow Cocktail made with Chaddsford Red + Stateside Vodka and 2016 Harbinger
with warm Spiced Apple + Sugar Daddy Stirrer and Baked Pumpkin Ale by Lancaster Brewing Company
Mozzarella, Genoa, and Grilled-Grape Kabob
with 2016 Pinot Grigio and Niagara
Snack Lab: KIND Bars + Halloween Peeps
Tasting Lab: The Red Standard, The White Standard + Sunset Blush
BUY TICKETS NOW
Advanced tickets purchased online are $20/person and include the pairing tour, as well as a Halloween-themed keepsake wine glass!
Purchase tickets for one of four timed-tours: 11:30am, 1:00pm, 2:30pm, or 4:00pm. Please check in with your entire party 10-15 minutes prior to your tour time and plan to begin promptly.
Onsite tickets will be sold at $25/person only while supplies last. Arrive early for your best chance to secure an onsite ticket.
Food Truck Schedule
- Sept. 29 – 30 : Chilin Food Cart + Punk'd Pineapple Ice Cream
- Oct. 6 - 7: Mama Mia
- Oct. 13 - 14: Mama Mia
- Oct. 20 – 21: Dump N' Roll
- Oct. 27 – 28: The Meat House
Live Music Schedule
- Sept. 29: Hake and Jarema from 12:30-4:30pm
- Sept. 30: Phase 2 from 12:30-4:30pm
- Oct. 6: Hake and Jarema from 12:30-4:30pm
- Oct. 7: Jamie Rose from 12:30-4:30pm
- Oct. 13: The Road Tapes from 12:30-4:30pm
- Oct. 14: Sam Capolongo from 12:30-4:30pm
- Oct. 20: Neil McGettigan with Kara Jones from 12:30-4:30pm
- Oct. 21: Sam Capolongo from 12:30-4:30pm
- Oct. 27: Acoustic Keys from 12:30-4:30pm
- Oct. 28: Sam Capolongo from 12:30-4:30pm
- The Winery will be open for regular business during Adult Trick or Treat. It is not mandatory to participate in this program if you'd like to visit during these weekends.
- Ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- This event is rain or shine.
- Keepsake wine glasses offered at main Winery location only (not Peddler's Village).
- Children and people under 21 years of age are not permitted to participate in Adult Trick or Treat.
- No outside alcohol permitted.
- Pairing menu is subject to change.