Adult Trick or Treat
Saturday + Sunday
September 30 - October 29, 2023
12 - 7 PM
Ready for a scary-good time?! Trick or Treat for wine and seasonal snacks at Chaddsford's wildly popular, adults-only Halloween event! Costumes are encouraged, and fun is guaranteed.
Grab your ghouls and goblins! Adult Trick or Treat is back for seasonal fun with a one-of-a-kind, outdoor walking tour. During the journey, you will visit five Halloween-themed pairing stations, receiving wine tips and pairing notes along the way from a knowledgeable Chaddsford Wine Guide.
New this year: We're bringing fearful delights with our Twisted Fairy Tales theme and a later, Twilight Tour at 5pm! As you wait to get started, enjoy a bonus pour as you take in all the haunt-filled sights.
Tour times are available at 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, and 5pm (Twilight Tour) each day, and will consist of groups of up to 30 guests (smaller groups will be combined together). Your ticket includes a keepsake Halloween wine glass.
Expect the program to take about 45 minutes to complete. Ticket holders can hang out on the property and purchase additional beer and wine by the glass only, as well as food from Common Good Food Truck before or after the Tour.
Things To Know
- This is a rain-or-shine, outdoor walking tour – dress for walking outdoors on lawn and gravel.
- No refunds or date/time swaps are permitted under any circumstances.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the start of your session to check in. Guests who fail to arrive within 30 minutes of their scheduled tour time are not guaranteed access to the program.
- Absolutely no one under the age of 21 is allowed on the tour, including children of participants. Valid physical ID required (no ID, no entry).
- Pairing menu is subject to change without notice.
- Please review our House Policies before attending this event.
Pairing Line Up
Station 4 Rumplspritzen:
Asher's Dark Chocolate Orange Peel
Station 5 Snow White: