Saturday, November 11, 18 + 25 from 1 PM - 6 PM
Sunday, November 12, 19, + 26 from 1 PM - 5 PM
Embrace the season with good friends and good wine!
Gather up your nearest and dearest for a relaxing afternoon on our picturesque property.
You'll experience a flavorful pairing tour showcasing autumn's bounty, complete with savory snacks, sweet bites, and seasonal Chaddsford wines.
Plus, we're topping off the tour with a special bonus station to celebrate Chaddsford Winery's 35th year in the PA wine industry.... get ready for Wine + Birthday Cake!
PAIRING LINE UP:
- Antipasto of Prosciutto-and-Provolone Cherry Pepper Shooters, Grilled Artichokes, and Crostini
- Balsamic Fig, Bacon and Goat Cheese Flatbread
- Cinnamon Sweet Potato Puffs
- Merlot BellaVitano Cheese and Braised Short Ribs with Red Wine Demi-Glaze
- Chocolate Dipped Vanilla Cream Puffs and Black Forest Swiss Rolls
Bonus! Chaddsford 35th Anniversary Birthday Cake - Apple Spice Cake with Buttercream Icing and Cinnamon Streusel Topping
Advanced tickets purchased online are $20/person and include a 4-station, progressive pairing tour. Onsite tickets will be $25/person only while supplies last.
Attendees can arrive and take the pairing tour anytime between 1pm-6pm on Saturdays and 1pm-5pm on Sundays. Tickets are limited for each date and are only valid for the date purchased.
The Winery will be open for regular business during Autumn Wine Walk weekends! If you do not have a ticket, you are still most welcome to enjoy tastings, flights, and wine by the glass/bottle, along with live music + food truck fare. Cheers!
Food Truck Schedule:
November 11-26: Mama Mia
Live Music Schedule:
- November 11: Neil McGettigan with Ryan Valotta from 11:30am-2:30pm and The Acoustic Jam from 3-6pm
- November 12: Mike Heuer from 1-4pm
- November 18: Sam Capolongo from 11:30am-2:30pm and MK & COL (The Road Tapes) from 3-6pm
- November 19: Larry Roney and Friends from 1-4pm
- November 25: Chaddsford Winery's Own, Nicholas Pontrelli from 12-3pm
- November 26: Sam Capolongo from 1-4pm
- Pairing menu subject to change.
- This event is rain or shine.
- Children are welcome on the property, but cannot participate in the pairing tour. All children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult (21 or over) at all times. Chaddsford Winery reserves the right to refuse entry to any individual not accompanied by an adult.
- Seating at the Winery is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Guests are encouraged to bring blankets or folding chairs to guarantee comfortable seating on the grounds.
- No outside alcohol permitted.