Saturday, April 20 + 27 from 11 AM - 7 PM
and Sunday, April 28 from 11 AM - 6 PM
EXPERIENCE A THREE-DAY BOUNTY OF WINE + BACON!
This fan-favorite event is back by popular demand for a fifth year, and the epic festival is sure to make any bacon lover’s dreams come true.
Dig into an abundance of pork-centric culinary creations, prepared by some of the best food trucks in the bacon business, then quench your thirst with a variety of award-winning, flavorful Chaddsford wines.
Admission is free, and all wine and food purchases are pay as you go.
Gather up your crew and get ready to indulge in a day of food, wine, and fun! You'll even get to take a picture with Wilbur - the 8 ft. pig statue.
Food Truck + Vendor Line Up:
Saturday, April 20
Saturday, April 27
Sunday, April 28
Live Music Schedule:
April 20: Sam and Bruce from 11:30am - 2:30pm
- April 20: MK and COL from 3:30 - 6:30pm
- April 27: Hake and Jarema from 11:30am - 2:30pm
- April 27: The Road Tapes from 3:30 - 6:30pm
- April 28: Habanero Latin Band from 2:30-5:30pm
- This event is rain or shine.
- All food truck and wine purchases are pay-as-you-go. Food truck/vendor list are subject to change.
- Admission for children is free if accompanied by an adult (21 or over). Chaddsford Winery reserves the right to refuse entry to any individual not accompanied by an adult.
- Seating at the Winery is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Guests are encouraged to bring blankets or folding chairs to guarantee comfortable seating on the grounds.
- Winery tours will not be offered during Baconfest.
- No outside alcohol permitted.