Blueberry Month at Peddler's Village
Cool down with our Wine Pops or Wine Slushie as you spend time strolling the red brick paths and browsing the 60+ locally owned specialty shops and boutiques.
While you are here stop in to relax with a glass of wine or have a wine flight to tasting the wines we have to offer.
We will be offering up a blueberry themed cocktail all month long:
Please Note our House Policies:
- Please read all Health & Safety Guidelines here.
- This event is subject to capacity restrictions. We reserve the right to limit or refuse admission to the property in an effort to maintain social distancing.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- All wine and food is pay-as-you-go.
Last call is 30 minutes before closing, and only to-go bottle sales are permitted after this time.
Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited and any customer found with it will be required to leave.
- In accordance with PA law, any visibly intoxicated person will be refused service and required to obtain a safe ride away from the premises.
- A valid ID is required to consume or purchase alcohol.
- Leashed dogs are permitted (outside only - please clean up after your pet).
- Children under 21 are permitted but must be supervised by a parent or guardian and remain seated at the family's table.