The type of work expected from an Event Squad member will relate to event execution—things like setting up and breaking down event spaces; greeting, wrist-banding, and directing customers; traffic control; trash removal; and product restocking.
- $10 per hour
- Event Squad T-shirt
- $10 store coupon for each shift
- Complimentary glass of wine after each shift
- $100 CFW Gift Card at the conclusion of 5 shifts in 2023! (if applicable)
Space is limited! Review the available dates below, then submit your resume and completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Must be at least 21 years old to apply.
4-hour shifts are offered from 11am-3pm -or- 2pm-6pm on the following weekends:
- Spring Food Truck Fest - 3/25, 3/26
- Dog Days - 4/22, 4/23
- Memorial Day Weekend - 5/27, 5/28, 5/29
- July 4th Weekend - 7/1, 7/2, 7/3, 7/4
- Labor Day Weekend - 9/2, 9/3, 9/4
- Dog Days - 9/23, 9/24
- Adult Trick or Treat - 9/30, 10/1, 10/7, 10/8, 10/14, 10/15, 10/21, 10/22, 10/28, 10/29
- Fall Food Truck Fest - 11/4, 11/5
Looking for other employment opportunities? View all open positions here.