Saturday, May 25 from 11 AM - 7 PM,
Sunday, May 26 from 11 AM - 6 PM,
and Monday, May 27 from 11 AM to 6 PM
It’s the unofficial start of summer, and we’ll be rocking at the Winery all weekend long with: red hot country music, finger-lickin' food truck fare, and boot-stompin' Chaddsford wine.
Enjoy live entertainment from some of the area’s hottest country cover bands:
Saturday - Melissa Wegfahrt from 11:30am-2:30pm
Saturday - Madeline Smith from 3:30-6:30pm
Sunday - Ian Flanigan from 11am-2pm
Sunday - Jakes Rockin Country Band from 3-6pm
Monday - Noggin Hill from 2:30pm-5:30pm
--- Come Out Early! ---
THE FIRST 100 PEOPLE TO ARRIVE EACH DAY
WILL RECEIVE A FREE DRINK TICKET!
The CFW Slushie Shack will be open for business, serving up Sangria Slushies, draft beer, and cold brew coffee.
Food Truck Schedule:
The Meat House
- I Don’t Give a Fork
- Gemelli Gelato
Chaddsford is a Family-Friendly Winery! Bring the kids along - pack snacks and a picnic blanket, and plan to chill out for the afternoon!
Admission is free, and all wine and food purchases are pay-as-you-go.
Y’all can’t miss this rockin’ Country Music showdown at Chaddsford Winery!
- This event is rain or shine.
- Admission is free and all wine and food purchases are pay-as-you-go.
- Children are welcome on the property when accompanied by an adult (21 or over). Chaddsford Winery reserves the right to refuse entry to any individual not accompanied by an adult.
- Seating at the Winery is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Guests are encouraged to bring picnic blankets or folding chairs to guarantee comfortable seating on the grounds.
- Drink ticket for first 100 visitors holds no cash value and may only be redeemed for a single glass of wine or beer. Not to exceed one per customer. Certain exclusions may apply.
- No outside alcohol permitted.