Saturday, March 27 + Sunday, March 28 from 12 PM - 6 PM
Spend a day at the Winery with your best four-legged friend!
We're welcoming dog owners and wine lovers alike to take in a weekend of tail-waggin' treats. Find Chaddsford's '18 Presage, '18 The Red Standard and '19 Vignoles featured in Puppy Wine Flights ($14 for a 2-ounce pour of each) and Puppy Wine Packs ($47 for all 3 bottles) available for one weekend only.
10% of all Puppy purchases will be going back to our friends at Brandywine Valley SPCA!
During your visit, enjoy refreshing wine cocktails, slushies and savings on our March Wine of the Month, '17 Harbinger - a smooth dry red blend bursting with notes of vanilla and stewed blueberry. Glasses will be discounted by $1, bottles by $2, and cases by $24!
Admission is free, but the event is subject to capacity restrictions to ensure social distancing. There are two seating options:
Reserved Seating booked in advance on Resy with table service. Each reserved table will receive one complimentary welcome gift for your furry friend!
- Open Field Seating available on a first-come, first-served basis with walk-up ordering.
Book your Chaddsford Winery reservation on Resy
All wine and food purchases are pay-as-you-go. Due to PA's Targeted Mitigation Order (7.15.20), any patron who purchases alcohol to consume onsite must also purchase a meal during their visit.
Of course it's not required that you bring a dog to the event... that just means you'll have two free hands to pet the other pups with!
Live Music Schedule:
Saturday: Sam Capolongo from 12 PM - 2 PM + Joshua Howard Band from 3 - 6 PM
Sunday: Matt Spitko from 12 PM - 2 PM + The Road Tapes from 3 - 6 PM
- This event is subject to capacity restrictions. We reserve the right to limit or refuse admission to the property in an effort to maintain social distancing.
- Advanced reservations made through Resy have a two-hour time limit and require a credit card deposit.
- Review our Health + Safety Guidelines before attending.
- Welcome gifts are for advanced reservations only, booked through Resy, and are offered while supplies last. One per table.
- This is a rain or shine event, and dogs are not permitted inside the Winery at any time.
- Please mind your manners - unruly guests, both human and canine, will be asked to leave.
- All dogs must have current licenses and vaccines; be kept on a 6 foot, non-retractable leash; and supervised by a competent person at all times.
- Please clean up after your dog.
- Chaddsford Winery staff are not responsible for unsupervised dogs.
- Attendees acknowledge that they and their dog(s) may be photographed and have their likeness reproduced/distributed for Winery marketing materials.
- Attendees assume all risk incidental to participation in all activities, loss or damage to property, and release Chaddsford Winery, it's employees and agents against all claims.
- Children are welcome but must be accompanied and supervised by an adult (21 or over) at all times. Chaddsford Winery reserves the right to refuse entry to any individual not accompanied by an adult.
- No outside alcohol permitted.
- A valid photo ID is required to purchase or consume alcohol.