Saturday, September 25 from 12 PM - 7 PM
Sunday, September 26 from 12 PM - 6 PM
Spend a day at the Winery with your best four-legged friend!
We're welcoming dog owners and wine lovers alike to take in a weekend of tail-waggin' treats. Find Chaddsford's '20 Sauvignon Blanc, '18 Harbinger and Spiced Apple featured in Puppy Wine Flights ($16 for a 2-ounce pour of each) and Puppy Wine Packs ($52 for all 3 bottles) available for one weekend only.
10% of all Puppy purchases will be going back to a local SPCA!
Come early to score a free CFW Bandana for your furry friend (available while supplies last)! Of course it's not required that you bring a dog to the event... that just means you'll have two free hands to pet the other pups with!
Admission is free with two seating options available:
Book your Chaddsford Winery reservation on Resy
Walk-In Seating: First-come, first-serve picnic tables in our Grove or BYO-blanket/chairs on our Lawn. Please note: Tasting flights are not available in walk-in seating areas, just wine/beer by the glass or bottle.
Reserved (Table Service) Seating: Make a 2 hour reservation for table service. Guests can purchase tasting flights, wine/beer by the glass or bottle. Once reservation is over, guests are welcome to move to our walk-in seating areas.
Live Music Schedule:
Saturday: The Road Tapes from 12 PM - 3 PM + Joshua Howard Band from 3 - 6 PM
Sunday: Matt Spitko from 12 PM - 3 PM + Legacy Band from 3 - 6 PM
- Review our Health + Safety Guidelines before attending.
- Free gifts are available while supplies last.
- This is a rain or shine event, and dogs are not permitted inside the Winery at any time.
- Please mind your manners - unruly guests, both human and canine, will be asked to leave.
- All dogs must have current licenses and vaccines; be kept on a 6 foot, non-retractable leash; and supervised by a competent person at all times.
- Please clean up after your dog.
- Chaddsford Winery staff are not responsible for unsupervised dogs.
- Attendees acknowledge that they and their dog(s) may be photographed and have their likeness reproduced/distributed for Winery marketing materials.
- Attendees assume all risk incidental to participation in all activities, loss or damage to property, and release Chaddsford Winery, it's employees and agents against all claims.
- This event is subject to capacity restrictions. We reserve the right to limit or refuse admission to the property in an effort to maintain social distancing.
- All wine and food is pay-as-you-go.
- Food truck participation is subject to change.
- Last call is 30 minutes before closing, and only to-go bottle sales are permitted after this time.
- Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited and any customer found with it will be required to leave.
- In accordance with PA law, any visibly intoxicated person will be refused service and required to obtain a safe ride away from the premises.
- A valid ID is required to consume or purchase alcohol.
- Children under 21 are permitted but must be supervised by a parent or guardian and remain seated at the family's table.