Festival VIP Pass
Select Saturdays + Sundays
through September 2023
Upgrade your festival experience with this exclusive 90 minute offering! You'll get a behind-the-scenes look at our wine and property, with access to pre-release pours, charcuterie, early seating, and discounts.Book Now
Arrive at 11am and head to the Barrel Room for an intimate get-together with our winemaker and general manager. During this time, enjoy a greeting wine and light charcuterie and grazing boards while getting to know our portfolio and staff
Together, they will lead you through a history of the winery complete with a glass in hand! At 11:30 AM, the group will explore the production facilities to gain a better understanding of the winemaking process. Once the tour concludes enjoy special samplings of premium, library, and not-yet-released wines and a barrel thieving.
Afterwards, take your keepsake glass and head out to enjoy more food, wine, and entertainment at the festival with 15% all to-go wine bottles and merchandise purchases.
Things To Know
- Please review our House Policies before attending this event.
- The VIP Pass is $35/person and $30/wine club member and occurs between 11 - 1:30 PM.
- Advanced reservations are required and are non-refundable.
- Guests under 21 years old are not permitted to attend.
- Early entry to the grounds and access to ‘first come, first serve’ seating
- Meet and greet with our winemaker and/or general manager
- A private group tour at 11:30am (don’t be late!)
- Complimentary charcuterie and grazing boards
- Exclusive tastings featuring not-yet released barrel and library wines
- Keepsake glass
- 15% off all to-go wine bottle and merchandise purchases that day
Make a reservation for groups of 2–6 people through Tock.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the program begins. Those who arrive more than 30 minutes after your reserved time slot are not guaranteed access to the program.