Health + Safety Guidelines at PV
The Peddler's Village Tasting Room has implemented new procedures to protect the healthy and safety of our staff and visitors. We ask that you respect these guidelines at all times while visiting.
What we ask you to do:
- Do not visit if you are sick or have a fever over 100.4 degrees F
- Wear a mask or face covering
- Follow our posted signs with onsite instructions
- Maintain a distance of 6 or more feet from other visitors
- Do not visit with more than 6 people; Café room only. This is the maximum seating allowed per table and tables may not be moved/pushed together
- Do not bring reusable bags
- And finally - please be kind and patient with us as we adapt to this new normal!
What we're doing:
- Implementing an enhanced cleaning schedule to maintain a thoroughly sanitized facility
- Limiting our capacity according to state guidelines
- All staff will wear masks or face coverings
- All staff will regularly wash hands
It's our goal to create a safe and welcoming environment for all visitors. Please contact us if you have any questions about these guidelines.