Saturday, May 27 from 11 AM - 7 PM,
Sunday, May 28 from 11 AM - 6 PM,
and Monday, May 29 from 11 AM to 6 PM
It’s the unofficial start of summer, and we’ll be rocking at the Winery all weekend long!
Back-to-back bands and local food trucks will be onsite to help us celebrate.
It’ll be a fun-filled, three-day weekend of wine, food, music, and fun!
Admission to the festival is free, and all wine and food purchases are pay-as-you-go.
New in 2017! Join us for a Memorial Day Tasting + Vineyard Tour on Monday, May 29 from 1-3 PM. Click here for full details!
Live Music Line Up:
- Saturday: Hake and Jarema from 12-3pm
- Saturday: Revolution Heroes from 3:30-6:30pm
- Sunday: Adam McCue from 12-3pm
- Sunday: Roger Girke from 3-6pm
- Monday: Bruce & Sam from 12-3pm
- Monday: The Little Red Rooster Blues Band from 3-6pm
Food Truck + Vendor Schedule:
- Saturday-Monday: M & M Catering
- Saturday-Monday: Cornhole will be provided by Inspire
- Saturday + Sunday: Pierson Geoffrey's Cigars
- This event is rain or shine.
- Admission for children is free if accompanied by an adult (21 or over). Chaddsford Winery reserves the right to refuse entry to any individual not accompanied by an adult.
- Seating at the Winery is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Guests are encouraged to bring blankets or folding chairs to guarantee comfortable seating on the grounds.
- No outside alcohol permitted.