Murder Mystery Nights: Pirates Revenge
Fridays + Saturdays in January 2019 from 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Shiver me timbers! There's been a swashbuckling murder aboard The Presage. We're settin' out to find that scallywag, and when we do - they're gonna walk the plank!
There are two ways you can help us crack the case: 1) uncover clues to pinpoint the murderer and motive, or 2) locate the hidden treasure.
Along with a salty evening of mystery and suspense, you’ll enjoy heavy hors d’oeuvres and, of course, a booty of PA wine.
Share this killer experience with your best mates – and don’t forget to dress the part in your torn and tattered pirate threads.
Food + Wine Pairing Menu
Captain Hook’s Charcuterie Board with Specialty Meats and Cheeses
- ’17 Sauvignon Blanc, ’16 Harbinger, and Sangri-la Sangria
- Bourbon Glazed Chicken Wings
- ’16 The Red Standard and Sunset Blush
Red Beard’s Risotto Rice Balls with Roasted Red Pepper, Asiago, and Fresh Basil
- ’16 Pinot Grigio and ’16 Traminette
Caribbean Coconut Shrimp Tacos topped with Coconut Chili Aioli and Caribbean Salsa
- ’16 Barrel Select Chardonnay and Chaddsford White
Main Deck Crabby Mac & Cheese with Fresh Lump Crab Meat
- ’14 Artisan Series ‘sur lie’ Chardonnay
Toasted Coconut Cream Parfait & Chocolate Cake with White Chocolate Ganache and Rum-Soaked Raspberries
- Ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- Please arrive by 6:30pm. Pirate dress is strongly encouraged, but not required.
- All show dates will occur without cancellation due to inclement weather, unless otherwise noted on this page.
- Individuals under 21 years of age are not permitted to attend.
- No outside alcohol permitted.
- Food and wine pairing menu subject to change without notice. Unfortunately, no food substitutions can be made. It's possible to bring in outside food for those with dietary restrictions. Please contact us to make arrangements.