Fridays + Saturdays in January 2020 from 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
After laying his claim in the East End, Jack the Ripper's killing spree fills the dodgy streets of London with panic and fear. But as the fall weather sets in, the murders begin to subside. The townspeople grow hopeful that Jack’s finally buggered off and his horrific reign of terror has ended.
Then, on a bitter cold night in November, a baffling murder occurs.
Scotland Yard proves to be straight rubbish, unable to solve the crime. Has Jack the Ripper returned or has another chap taken his place?
London needs your help! Polish up your looking glass and help them uncover clues to pinpoint the killer and the motives.
Along with an evening of mystery and suspense, you’ll enjoy bloody good hors d’oeuvres and downright brilliant PA wine!
Share this first-rate experience with your best lads – and don't forget to don breeches and frocks that are fit for the Queen.
We understand there is always a chance of inclement weather in January. An email will be sent to the ticket-purchaser by 3 PM on the day of the event if it is postponed. Otherwise, Murder Mystery Night will take place as planned!
Food + Wine Pairing Menu
- Ticket purchases are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Please arrive by 6:30pm. Dressing up is strongly encouraged, but not required.
- All show dates will occur without cancellation due to inclement weather, unless you receive an email - no later than 3pm on event date.
- Individuals under 21 years of age are not permitted to attend.
- No outside alcohol permitted.
- A valid photo ID is required to consumer alcohol.
- Food and wine pairing menu subject to change without notice. Unfortunately, no food substitutions can be made. It's possible to bring in outside food for those with dietary restrictions. Please contact us to make arrangements.