Saturday, July 14 and Sunday, July 15 from 11 AM - 5 PM
Pennsylvania sure is home to some binge-worthy bites and bodacious booze.
This summer, embark on a scrumptious pairing tour paying homage to the culinary highlights and satisfying sips of the Keystone State.
Visit four stations featuring a variety of sweet and savory flavors, including:
- Scrapple and Egg Tart by Mama Mia
- Yellow Springs Farm Pepito Goat Cheese on a Pretzel Crisp
- Cheesesteak Eggroll by Mama Mia
Advanced Tickets are $20/person when reserved online. Select from two sessions: 11am-2pm or 2pm-5pm.
Onsite Tickets will be available for $25/person only while supplies last.
After your tour - kick back, relax, and enjoy an afternoon with live music, corn hole, scavenger hunt (for kids), and additional food, beer and wine available for purchase.
Plus: all weekend long, guests will receive complimentary samples of our newly-released house red and white wines: The Red Standard and The White Standard!
Live Music Schedule:
- Saturday: Ryan Shubert from 12:30-4:30pm
- Sunday: The Road Tapes from 12:30-4:30pm
Food Truck Schedule:
- Saturday + Sunday: Natalie's Fine Food
- Pairing menu is subject to change.
- This event is rain or shine.
- Advanced tickets are recommended. Onsite tickets will be sold at the door only while supplies last.
- No outside alcohol permitted.
- Children are permitted and welcome on Winery grounds only when accompanied and supervised by an adult (over 21+).