Saturday, June 30 - Wednesday, July 4 from 11 AM - 6 PM
This is one Fourth of July BBQ you wont want to miss!
Enjoy delicious BBQ from local food trucks, live music, and PA-made wine, craft beer, and cocktails.
Admission is free, and all wine and food purchases will be pay-as-you-go.
Music Line Up:
- June 30: The Road Tapes from 11:30am-2:30pm & Acoustic Keys from 3:30-6:30pm
- July 1: Neil McGettigan and Vahe Sarkissian from 11am-2pm & Slim and the Perkolators from 3-6pm
- July 2: Sam Capolongo from 12:30-4:30pm
- July 3: Marielle Kraft from 12:30-4:30pm
- July 4: Vince Zellar from 12:30-4:30pm
Food Truck Schedule:
- June 30: Hood's BBQ + The Sweetest Rose + The Bacon Jams
- July 1: Hood's BBQ + The Sweetest Rose
- July 2: Grab-and-Go Snacks Available
- July 3: Grab-and-Go Snacks Available
- July 4: Hood's BBQ & Gotta Lotta Gelatta
- This event is rain or shine.
- Admission for children is free if accompanied by an adult (21 or over). Chaddsford Winery reserves the right to refuse entry to any individual not accompanied by an adult.
- Seating at the Winery is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Guests are encouraged to bring blankets or folding chairs to guarantee comfortable seating on the grounds.
- No outside alcohol permitted.