Saturdays + Sundays from March 6 - 21, 2021
Join us for an in-depth, intimate, and educational 90-minute experience in our newly renovated Barrel Room.
Our trained staff will guide you through a pre-selected tasting of five (5) widely diverse and award-winning wines from across our portfolio. The selections will be paired alongside local cheeses and other accoutrements to enhance your tasting experience.
We'll also discuss topics such as grape growing conditions at our partner vineyards and the onsite winemaking process from production to aging and bottling.
THINGS TO KNOW:
Reserve Tastings are $35/person and offered only on Saturdays + Sundays. There are 3 seatings/day at 12pm, 2pm and 4pm.
Advanced reservations are required and are non-refundable.
- Children and guests under 21 years old are not permitted to attend a Reserve Tasting.
MARCH PAIRING LINE UP:
- 2019 Sparkling White
- 2018 Sauvignon Blanc with Yellow Springs Farm Cloud Nine Goat Cheese
- 2019 Dry Rosé: Redux with Yellow Springs Farm Goat Feta; grapefruit marmalade and dried hibiscus petals
- 2018 Harbinger with Éclat Chocolate
- 2019 Vignoles with homemade chips and pico de gallo from Flavors of Jalisco
- Make a reservation for groups of 2 - 4 people through Resy!
Please arrive 15 minutes before your tasting. Those who arrive more than 30 minutes after your reserved time slot are not guaranteed access to the program. Late arrivals will not be able to join the next seating as sessions often sell out far in advance.
Book your Chaddsford Winery reservation on Resy
- Review our Health + Safety Guidelines before attending.
- This event occurs in our Barrel Room, which is not heated and can be quite chilly! Dress accordingly.
- No outside alcohol permitted.
- A valid ID is required to consume or purchase alcohol.