Reserve Tastings - Wine & Cheese
Select Saturdays + Sundays,
March - April 2023
Discover new flavors with our wine and cheese pairings! We're taking a deep dive into this food and drink combo to learn why it's better together.Book Now
Our latest tasting experience combines the craft of cheesemaking and winemaking for a bright punch of flavor on the palate. Let your taste buds take the lead as we explore rich textures and complex aromatics found in this classic pairing.
Our trained staff will guide you through a pre-selected tasting of five widely diverse wines from across our portfolio alongside artisan cheeses. During this intimate and educational sixty minute experience, we will discuss topics such as grape growing conditions at our partner vineyards and the onsite winemaking process from production to aging and bottling. At the end, you'll be tasting and pairing like a pro!
Things To Know
- Please review our House Policies before attending this event.
- Reserve Tastings are $35/person and offered only on select Saturdays + Sundays. There are 3 seatings/day at 12pm, 2pm and 4pm.
- Advanced reservations are required and are non-refundable.
- Guests under 21 years old are not permitted to attend a Reserve Tasting.
- Outside food is not permitted during this program
Pairing Line Up
- Greeting Wine: 2021 Sparkling White
- 2021 Presage with First Light Honey Chèvre & an apple slice
- 2021 Dry Rosé: Redux with Caulkins Creamery Noblette Hibiscus Petals
- 2020 Maréchal Foch with Highlander and Sour Cherry spread
- Niagara with Goat Rodeo Bamboozled
Make a reservation for groups of 2–4 people through Tock!
Please arrive 15 minutes before your tasting. Those who arrive more than 30 minutes after your reserved time slot are not guaranteed access to the program. Late arrivals will not be able to join the next seating as sessions often sell out far in advance.