Saturday, August 21 from 12 PM - 7 PM
Sunday, August 22 from 12 PM - 6 PM
Sangria specials take over Chaddsford for one weekend only! Join us to experience fun and creative ways to enjoy these sweet, satisfying, summer-approved wines.
Find White Sangria, Sangria, and a Mango Sangria Wine Popsicle featured in the Sangria Flight ($14 for a 2oz pour of each) and Sangria Wine Pack ($24 for a bottle each). Plus, save $1 off glasses of both flavorful pours.
During your visit, keep it cool with a refreshing Strawberries & Cream Slushie featuring our zesty red Sangria wine topped with whipped cream and strawberries, or a Summer Spritz Cocktail with Sangria, seltzer, vodka, oranges, lemons and limes. If you prefer white, enjoy our Keeping it Peachy Cocktail with White Sangria, seltzer, vodka, cherries and fresh peaches.
Sip on these refreshing libations while enjoying local food truck fare, live music, and the sights of the Brandywine Valley!
Admission is free with two seating options available:
Book your Chaddsford Winery reservation on Resy
Walk-In Seating: First-come, first-serve picnic tables in our Grove or BYO-blanket/chairs on our Lawn. Please note: Tasting flights are not available in walk-in seating areas, just wine/beer by the glass or bottle.
Reserved (Table Service) Seating: Make a 2 hour reservation for table service. Guests can purchase tasting flights, wine/beer by the glass or bottle. Once reservation is over, guests are welcome to move to our walk-in seating areas.
Food Truck Line Up:
Saturday: Joshua Howard from 12 PM - 3 PM + Nicole Zell from 3 - 6 PM
Sunday: Matt Spitko from 12 PM - 2 PM + The Road Tapes from 3-6 PM
Please Note our House Policies:
- Please read all Health & Safety Guidelines here.
- This event is subject to capacity restrictions. We reserve the right to limit or refuse admission to the property in an effort to maintain social distancing.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- All wine and food is pay-as-you-go.
- Food truck participation is subject to change.
Last call is 30 minutes before closing, and only to-go bottle sales are permitted after this time.
Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited and any customer found with it will be required to leave.
- In accordance with PA law, any visibly intoxicated person will be refused service and required to obtain a safe ride away from the premises.
- A valid ID is required to consume or purchase alcohol.
- Leashed dogs are permitted (outside only - please clean up after your pet).
- Children under 21 are permitted but must be supervised by a parent or guardian and remain seated at the family's table.