Saturday, August 21 from 10 AM - 7 PM
Sunday, August 22 from 11 AM - 6 PM
Sangria specials take over Chaddsford for one weekend only! Join us to experience fun and creative ways to enjoy these sweet, satisfying, summer-approved wines.
Find White Sangria, Sangria, and a Mango Sangria Wine Popsicle featured in the Sangria Flight ($14 for a 2oz pour of each) and Sangria Wine Pack ($24 for a bottle each). Plus, save $1 off glasses of both flavorful pours.
During your visit, keep it cool with a refreshing Strawberries & Cream Slushie featuring our zesty red Sangria wine topped with whipped cream and strawberries, or a Keeping it Peachy Cocktail with White Sangria, seltzer, cherries and fresh peaches.
Sip on these refreshing libations while enjoying live music, and the sights of the Peddler's Village!
Admission is free with two seating options available:
Walk-In Seating: First-come, first-serve for tables in our wine café. Guests can purchase tasting flights, wine/beer by the glass or bottle.
Out-door Patio (Table Service) Seating: First-come, first-serve for tables on our patio. Guests can purchase tasting flights, wine/beer by the glass or bottle.
Please Note our House Policies:
- Please read all Health & Safety Guidelines here.
- This event is subject to capacity restrictions. We reserve the right to limit or refuse admission to the property in an effort to maintain social distancing.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- All wine and food is pay-as-you-go.
Last call is 30 minutes before closing, and only to-go bottle sales are permitted after this time.
Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited and any customer found with it will be required to leave.
- In accordance with PA law, any visibly intoxicated person will be refused service and required to obtain a safe ride away from the premises.
- A valid ID is required to consume or purchase alcohol.
- Leashed dogs are permitted (outside only - please clean up after your pet).
- Children under 21 are permitted but must be supervised by a parent or guardian and remain seated at the family's table.