Friday, October 13 from 4:30 - 9:30 PM
What better way to spend a Friday the 13th during Halloween season?! Join us under the stars on Chaddsford Winery's 250-year-old property, watching a classic thriller with a glass of seasonal, PA-made wine in one hand and a bowl of popcorn in the other!
Happy Hour Specials on The Patio from 4:30 - 6:30 PM, featuring 25% OFF:
- Bavarian Pretzels and Braid Pretzels
- Tater Tot Nacho Waffles
- Bottles of Chaddsford Red and Chaddsford White
- The Cat's Eye Wine Cocktail - a lemon meringue cocktail with Chaddsford White, Stateside Vodka, and a marshmallow Peep garnish
Seating Opens on Vintner's Lawn from 6:30 - 7:30 PM
'Friday the 13th' Movie begins promptly at 7:30 PM
Winery Grounds Close at 9:30 PM
- Mugs of warm Spiced Apple
The Cat's Eye spooky wine cocktail
- Assorted Seasonal PA Craft Beers
- Complimentary Popcorn with Wine Purchase
- Small Bites Menu on The Patio
Guests are welcome to bring in outside food and snacks to enjoy during the movie; however, outside alcohol is not permitted.
Admission is free, and all wine and food purchases are pay-as-you-go.
- One serving of complimentary popcorn per person - while supplies last.
- Children are not permitted at this event. Adults 21 years and over, only.
- Seating at the Winery is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Guests are encouraged to bring blankets or folding chairs to guarantee comfortable seating on the grounds.
- No outside alcohol permitted.