Friday, April 2 from 12 - 6 PM + Saturday, April 3 from 12 PM - 7 PM
It’s time for a good old fashioned Spring Cleaning!
We’re offering access to a variety of Chaddsford wines at prices you won't be able to get for the rest of the year.
Come early! Some featured wines have limited inventory, and once they're gone, they're gone for good.
While you're here, enjoy refreshing wine cocktails, slushies and even more savings on our April Wine of the Month, Vignoles - an off-dry white bursting with tropical notes of pineapple and papaya. Glasses will be discounted by $1, bottles by $2, and cases by $24!
This is an outdoor event and subject to capacity restrictions to ensure social distancing. There are two seating options:
Reserved Seating booked in advance on Resy with table service.
- Open Field Seating available on a first-come, first-served basis with walk-up ordering.
Book your Chaddsford Winery reservation on Resy
Due to PA's Targeted Mitigation Order (7.15.20), any patron who purchases alcohol to consume onsite must also purchase a meal during their visit.
- This event is subject to capacity restrictions. We reserve the right to limit or refuse admission to the property in an effort to maintain social distancing.
- Advanced reservations made through Resy have a two-hour time limit and require a credit card deposit.
- Review our Health + Safety Guidelines before attending.
- Rain or shine.
- All wine and food truck fare is pay-as-you-go.
- Children and people under the age of 21 are welcome on the property when accompanied by an adult. Chaddsford Winery reserves the right to refuse entry to any individual not accompanied by an adult.
- No outside alcohol permitted.
- A valid ID is required to consume or purchase alcohol.
- Discount applied only to select wines.
- Quality of aged library wine not guaranteed. No refunds or exchanges.