Saturday, May 29 from 12-7pm
and Sunday + Monday, May 30 + 31 from 12-6pm
An all-star lineup of local food trucks is taking over Chaddsford for the holiday weekend, and you get to be the judge!
Each visitor will receive one ticket to vote for their favorite truck, and a winner will be announced at the end of each day.
During your visit, enjoy tasty street food, plenty of Chaddsford wine, specialty wine cocktails and a featured wine slushie. PA-made craft beers will also be available.
Plus, find savings on our May Wine of the Month, '18 Sauvignon Blanc - a zippy and herbaceous pour showcasing flavors of key lime and chamomile. Glasses will be discounted by $1, bottles by $2, and cases by $24
Admission is free, but the event is subject to capacity restrictions to ensure social distancing. There are two seating options:
Book your Chaddsford Winery reservation on Resy
Reserved Seating booked in advance on Resy with table service.
- Walk in Seating available on a first-come, first-served basis with walk-up ordering.
Food Truck Line Up:
Saturday + Sunday:
Saturday: Matt Spitko from 12 PM - 2 PM + Joshua Howard Band from 3 - 6 PM
Sunday: MK and COL from 12 PM - 2 PM + Nicole Zell Duo from 3-6 PM
- This event is subject to capacity restrictions. We reserve the right to limit or refuse admission to the property in an effort to maintain social distancing.
- Review our Health + Safety Guidelines before attending.
- Rain or shine.
- All wine and food truck fare is pay-as-you-go.
- Food truck participation is subject to change.
- Children and people under the age of 21 are welcome on the property when accompanied by an adult. Chaddsford Winery reserves the right to refuse entry to any individual not accompanied by an adult.
- No outside alcohol permitted.
- A valid ID is required to consume or purchase alcohol.