Spring Vintner's Table
Friday, April 14
6 - 9 PM
Vintner's Table is a lavish culinary experience that showcases farm-to-table dishes alongside our wine for a variety of nuanced flavors. Join us for a delicious, memorable outing to usher in spring!
Gain after-hours access to some intriguing library wines and inviting spaces during Spring Vintner's Table. This includes a tour and barrel tasting in the Wine Cellar and Barrel Room, housed in a former 18th century dairy barn, as well as a five course dinner by J.Scott Catering located in the Vintner's farmhouse.
Seating is purposefully limited to 25 guests to provide a welcoming environment for all. Chaddsford and J. Scott Catering staff will provide interesting and practical wine-and-food guidance throughout the evening, while customizing the conversation to meet the personal interests of the group.
Things To Know
- Advanced reservations are required and are non-refundable
- The pairing menu is subject to change without notice
- Please review our House Policies before attending this event
- Guests under 21 years old are not permitted to attend
- Outside food is not permitted during this program
- 5:30 PM - Check In and Enjoy Greeting Wine and Grazing Station
- 6:00 PM - Cellar Tour
- 6:30 PM - Guests are Seated
- 7:00 PM - Dinner Begins
- Grazing Board: Assorted cheeses & crudite, fruits, nuts and crackers
- First Course: Focaccia crostini with cucumber & melon relish, minted pea puree, whipped roquefort, speck, calabrian chili oil. Paired with '20 Sparkling Sémillon
- Second Course: Chorizo stuffed jumbo shrimp with coconut rum gastrique, burlee mango, crushed macadamia nuts. Paired with '22 Artisan Series Dry Rosé
- Third Course: Butterhead lettuce cups with confit duck, blueberries, mandarin orange, goat cheese mousse, crisp wonton, spicy-rose vinaigrette. Paired with '21 Barrel Select Chardonnay
- Fourth Course: Barrel cut ribeye with truffled cauliflower puree, broccolini, crispy maitake, pomegranate dem. Paired with '19 Timing is Everything
- Fifth Course: Pear panna cotta with lemon infused honey, pistachio, hibiscus crystal. Paired with '21 Demi-Sec Niagara