Select Saturdays + Sundays through May 23, 2021
Spring has never tasted so good. Join us for an intimate and educational 60-minute experience in our newly renovated Barrel Room, and be one of the first to taste the highly-anticipated '20 Sparkling Rosé before it's released to the public!
Our trained staff will guide you through a pre-selected tasting of five (5) widely diverse and award-winning wines from across our portfolio. The selections will be paired alongside seasonal local cheeses and other accoutrements to enhance your tasting experience.
We'll also discuss topics such as grape growing conditions at our partner vineyards and the onsite winemaking process from production to aging and bottling.
THINGS TO KNOW:
Reserve Tastings are $35/person and offered only on select Saturdays + Sundays. There are 3 seatings/day at 12pm, 2pm and 4pm.
Advanced reservations are required and are non-refundable.
- Guests under 21 years old are not permitted to attend a Reserve Tasting.
- Outside food is not permitted during this program.
PAIRING LINE UP:
2019 Sparkling White
- 2019 Dry Rosé: Redux with Yellow Springs Cloud 9 chèvre and grapefruit marmalade
Pre-Release! 2020 Sparkling Rosé with Yellow Springs Pepito (aged peppercorn goat cheese) and cured salami
- 2018 Harbinger with Éclat Tahitian vanilla bean truffle
- 2019 Vignoles with Flavors of Jalisco house-made tortilla chips and fruit salsa
- Make a reservation for groups of 2 - 4 people through Resy!
Please arrive 15 minutes before your tasting. Those who arrive more than 30 minutes after your reserved time slot are not guaranteed access to the program. Late arrivals will not be able to join the next seating as sessions often sell out far in advance.
Book your Chaddsford Winery reservation on Resy
If you can't join us in person, consider our Virtual Reserve Tasting, which gives you access to all five wines listed above as well as an educational pairing video! Click here to learn more.
- Review our Health + Safety Guidelines before attending.
- This event occurs in our Barrel Room, which is not heated and can be quite chilly! Dress accordingly.
- No outside alcohol permitted.
- A valid ID is required to consume or purchase alcohol.