Friday, June 25 from 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
The Vintner’s Table is an intimate, educational Wine Pairing Dinner showcasing premium Chaddsford wines alongside a creative, five-course meal by some of the area’s most celebrated caterers and chefs.
For the June event, Chaddsford staff and Natalie's Fine Foods will provide interesting and practical wine-and-food guidance throughout the evening, while customizing the conversation to meet the personal interests of the group.
Seating is purposefully limited to a maximum of 20 total guests within our newly-renovated Vintner House to create a safe, close-knit and welcoming environment for all guests. Your group will be seated together at a private table.
Book your Chaddsford Winery reservation on Resy
- Make a reservation for groups of 2 - 4 people through Resy!
Please arrive 15 minutes before start time.
- Greeting Wine: 2019 Sparkling White
Honey Roasted Beets with whipped goat cheese and micro greens
Spring Pea, Pancetta and Crème Fraîche Ravioli with lemon sauce and crispy pork belly
Hot Smoked Salmon over celery root and potato puree with mustard sauce
Grilled Sirloin over chipotle mashed sweet potatoes with chimichurri sauce
Lemon Pudding Cake with raspberry coulis
- Pairing Menu is subject to change.
- Review our Health + Safety Guidelines before attending.
- Advanced reservations are required and are non-refundable.
- Guests under 21 years old are not permitted to attend.
- A valid photo ID is required to purchase or consume alcohol.
- No outside food nor outside alcohol are permitted during this program.
- Rain or shine.