Saturdays + Sundays, August 7 - 15
Join us for two, fun-filled weekends as we raise a glass to our loyal Wine Club crew and welcome newcomers with tons of great enrollment incentives.
Specials for Current Members:
During your visit, claim your complimentary wine flight for you and a guest. Order from the regular menu or select a featured flight – exclusive to Wine Club Members!
Wine Club Flight, Dry: Niagara Demi Sec, Harbinger, Pinot Grigio
Wine Club Flight, Sweet: White Sangria, good vibes only., Sangria Wine Pop
Specials for Prospective Members:
Stop by the Wine Club Info counter to learn more about the program and the extensive list of membership perks.
If you enroll onsite during your visit, you will receive:
- a $10 Gift Card
Neoprene Wine Bottle Carrier ($12 value!)
- Ability to redeem your complimentary Wine Flight for you and a guest (up to a $32 value!)
- Ability to use your 10% Wine Club discount on all additional purchases made that day
Enrollment for the Fall Wine Club release ends on Sunday, August 15. Don’t miss the chance to save your spot on the September roster!
Fall 2021 Wine Line Up:
Reserve Wine Club
($135 per release)
- 2019 Sparkling White
- 2020 Pinot Grigio
- 2019 Merlot
- 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2019 Cabernet Franc
- 2020 Niagara Demi Sec
Traditional Wine Club
($85 per release)
- 2019 Sparkling White
- 2020 Dry Rosé: Redux
- 2018 Harbinger
- good vibes only.
- Spiced Apple
- White Sangria
There are two seating options available during your visit:
Walk-In Seating available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Patio Seating available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please Note Our House Policies:
- Please read all Health & Safety Guidelines here.
- Enrollment incentives are for new members who sign up onsite during the specified dates only. Offer not valid for online enrollment.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- All wine and food is pay-as-you-go.
Last call is 30 minutes before closing, and only to-go bottle sales are permitted after this time.
Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited and any customer found with it will be required to leave.
- In accordance with PA law, any visibly intoxicated person will be refused service and required to obtain a safe ride away from the premises.
- A valid ID is required to consume or purchase alcohol.
- Leashed dogs are permitted (outside only - please clean up after your pet).
- Children under 21 are permitted but must be supervised by a parent or guardian and remain seated at the family's table.