Tart and sweet with hints of cinnamon and clove, Spiced Apple tastes like apple pie in a glass!
While it’s delicious on its own, we love to capture all the cozy flavors in a cocktail like the Caramel Apple Martini! This new recipe brings together a combination of ingredients that will have you feeling like you just bit into a juicy, caramel covered apple.
Enjoy this tasty beverage during fall foliage trips, football tailgates, Halloween parties, and Thanksgiving dinners!
Caramel Apple Martini
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Ready in: 5 minutes
- Caramel sauce, for glass rim
- Fleur de sel or Maldon salt, for glass rim
- 3 ounces Spiced Apple
- 1 1/2 ounces caramel vodka
- 1 ounce vermouth
- 2-3 dashes orange bitters
- 1 apple slice, for garnish
1. Place caramel sauce and salt on two separate plates. Press rim of chilled coupe glass into caramel sauce, then into salt. Set aside.
2. Fill cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add spiced apple, vodka, vermouth and bitters. Stir until chilled, about 20 to 30 seconds. Strain and pour into prepared coupe glass. Garnish with apple slice and enjoy.