- Outdoor seating and all events will occur rain or shine.
- For events occurring in the Barrel Room: this space is unheated and can be quite chilly. Please dress accordingly.
- A valid, physical ID is required to consume or purchase alcohol. Digital formats not accepted.
- For the safety of our customers, we stop serving bottles 1 hour before closing. All bottle purchases made after this time are to-go.
- Last call for onsite consumption is 30 minutes before closing.
- Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited and any customer found with it will be required to leave.
- In accordance with PA law, any visibly intoxicated person will be refused service and required to obtain a safe ride away from the premises.
- Leashed dogs are permitted (outside only-please clean up after your pet).
- Parking is available in the field located behind the barn. Limited spots are also available in front of the Cottage lawn.
- No bus or limousine groups permitted Friday-Sunday. Bus and limousine groups are welcome Monday-Thursday only and must receive advanced approval from firstname.lastname@example.org. Groups that fail to notify us in advance will be denied access to the property.
- Children under 21 are permitted but must be supervised by a parent or guardian and remain seated at the family's table.
- We are a smoke and vape-free property.
- For all events, food truck and musician participation, along with menu offerings, are subject to change without notice.
- Attendees assume all risk incidental to participation in all activities, lost or damage to property, and release Chaddsford Winery, its employees and agents against all claims.
- Attendees acknowledge that they may be photographed and have their likeness reproduced/distributed for marketing purposes.
Health + Safety Guidelines
Chaddsford Winery recognizes the constantly evolving nature of COVID restrictions at the state and local level. We have implemented the following procedures to protect the health and safety of our staff and visitors. We kindly ask that you respect these guidelines while on our property.
What we ask you to do
- Do not visit if you are feeling sick or have a fever.
- Dress appropriately for the weather as we are open rain or shine.
- Maintain a distance of 6 or more feet from other visitors not in your group.
- Respect our smoke and vape-free property.
What we're doing
- Professional cleaners maintain a thoroughly sanitized facility.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all tables and seats between customer use. Please be aware service times may be slower to allow for adequate cleaning.
- Providing seating that is spaced at least 6 ft. apart from other customers.
- All staff will regularly wash hands.
- It's our goal to create a safe and welcoming environment for all visitors. Please contact us if you have any questions about these guidelines.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at:
632 Baltimore Pike Chadds Ford Pennsylvania US 19317
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
632 Baltimore Pike Chadds Ford Pennsylvania US 19317