- Outdoor seating and all events will occur rain or shine.
- For events occurring in the Barrel Room: this space is unheated and can be quite chilly. Please dress accordingly.
- A valid, physical ID is required to consume or purchase alcohol. Digital formats not accepted.
- Last call is 30 minutes before closing, and only to-go bottle sales are permitted after this time.
- Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited and any customer found with it will be required to leave.
- In accordance with PA law, any visibly intoxicated person will be refused service and required to obtain a safe ride away from the premises.
- Leashed dogs are permitted (outside only-please clean up after your pet).
- Parking is available in the field located behind the barn. Limited spots are also available in front of the Cottage lawn.
- No bus or limousine groups permitted Friday-Sunday. Bus and limousine groups are welcome Monday-Thursday only and must receive advanced approval from firstname.lastname@example.org. Groups that fail to notify us in advance will be denied access to the property.
- Children under 21 are permitted but must be supervised by a parent or guardian and remain seated at the family's table.
- We are a smoke and vape-free property.
- For all events, food truck and musician participation, along with menu offerings, are subject to change without notice.
- Attendees assume all risk incidental to participation in all activities, lost or damage to property, and release Chaddsford Winery, its employees and agents against all claims.
- Attendees acknowledge that they may be photographed and have their likeness reproduced/distributed for marketing purposes.
Health + Safety Guidelines
Chaddsford Winery recognizes the constantly evolving nature of COVID restrictions at the state and local level. We have implemented the following procedures to protect the health and safety of our staff and visitors. We kindly ask that you respect these guidelines while on our property.
What we ask you to do
- Do not visit if you are feeling sick or have a fever.
- Dress appropriately for the weather as we are open rain or shine.
- Maintain a distance of 6 or more feet from other visitors not in your group.
- Respect our smoke and vape-free property.
What we're doing
- Professional cleaners maintain a thoroughly sanitized facility.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all tables and seats between customer use. Please be aware service times may be slower to allow for adequate cleaning.
- Providing seating that is spaced at least 6 ft. apart from other customers.
- All staff will regularly wash hands.
- It's our goal to create a safe and welcoming environment for all visitors. Please contact us if you have any questions about these guidelines.