Before visiting our main Winery location in Chadds Ford, PA, please review the various experiences we have to offer. Much like our diverse wine portfolio, we hope to guide you towards the experience that best suits your interests. Guests experiences include:
Book a 'Taste of Spring' Reserve Tasting: Get an in-depth view of our wine portfolio and wine-making process during this immersive, 60-minute wine and food pairing. Located in our newly renovated Barrel Room, these intimate tastings are held on select weekends and limited to 16 people per session. Click here to learn more.
Make Reservations for Table Service: Our Patio and Wine Garden seating is by reservation only. Groups of six or less can enjoy a variety of wine tasting flights or wine and beer by the glass/bottle with their own dedicated server. Click here to make a reservation.
Enjoy the Freedom of Walk-In Seating: Our Vintner's Grove and has walk-in picnic table seating for customers looking to enjoy a glass or bottle of wine at their own pace. Customers can also bring a blanket to stretch out on our lawn. All wine purchases in these areas must be made through our Slushie Shack. Please note: Tastings, flights, and table service are not provided in these areas.
Schedule a Private Event: Plan a memorable experience using one of our recently updated event spaces. Click here for more details.
Want to see what wine, beer and snacks we're serving before you arrive? View our latest menu here.
Click on an event below to learn more about special programming offered at Chaddsford Winery! Before attending, please review our Health & Safety Guidelines to ensure a safe, comfortable visit for all attendees.
'Taste of Spring' Reserve Tastings | Select Saturdays + Sundays through May 23, 2021
Women-Owned Food Truck Festival | Saturday + Sunday, April 24 - 25, 2021
Mimosas with Mom | Saturdays + Sundays, May 1 - 9, 2021
Spring Food Truck Throw Down | Memorial Day Weekend, May 29 - 31, 2021
Father's Day Weekend | Saturday + Sunday, June 19 - 20, 2021
What A Sweet Weekend | Saturday + Sunday, June 26 - 27, 2021
- Please read all Health & Safety Guidelines here.
- Outdoor seating is rain or shine.
- Last call is 30 minutes before closing, and only to-go bottle sales are permitted after this time.
- Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited and any customer found with it will be required to leave.
- Leashed dogs are permitted (outside only - please clean up after your pet). Children under 21 are permitted but must be supervised by a parent or guardian and remain seated at the family's table.
- Traditional wine tastings are not available at this time.