Now Offering Outdoor Seating
As we navigate 2020, we continue to evolve our offerings in an effort to ensure safety and compliance. Please read the following information, as well as our Health + Safety Guidelines, thoroughly before planning your visit.
THINGS TO KNOW:
Walk-Ins Only. Space is limited, and guests will be seated on a first come, first served basis. Advanced reservations are not available at this time. Please check in with a host upon arrival.
We are unable to accommodate groups larger than 8 guests.
- Due to PA's Targeted Mitigation Order (7.15.20), any patron who purchases alcohol to consume onsite must also purchase a meal during their visit or bring a meal with them. A light lunch box option will be available for purchase.
Outdoor seating is rain or shine. We have a limited number of heat lamps located throughout the seating areas; please dress appropriately. Guests are required to remain seated at their table when not ordering wine or using the restroom.
Last call is 30 minutes before closing, and only to-go bottle sales are permitted after this time.
- Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited and any customer found with it will be required to leave.
Leashed dogs are permitted (outside only - please clean up after your pet). Children under 21 are permitted but must be supervised by a parent or guardian and remain seated at the family's table.
- Traditional wine tastings are not available at this time.
View our latest menu here.
Wine & Chocolate Pairings: Feb. 6 - 28
This February, escape into the decadent world of chocolate and wine! Join us for an intimate and educational 90-minute experience within our newly renovated Barrel Room. Treat yourself to this guided tasting of five Pennsylvania-made, artisan pairings for what's sure to be a fun and flavorful afternoon!
We are thrilled to partner with three local businesses including Éclat Chocolate, Birchrun Hills and Herman's Coffee to provide an unparalleled experience highlighting some of the area's best sweet and savory selections.
Learn more about the program here!
- Tastings are $35/person and offered only on Saturdays + Sundays. There are 3 seatings/day at 12pm, 2pm and 4pm.
Advanced reservations are required and are non-refundable.
- Children and guests under 21 years old are not permitted to attend this program.
- Pairings are subject to change.
- Make a reservation for groups of 2 - 4 people through Resy!
Please arrive 15 minutes before your tasting. Those who arrive more than 30 minutes after your reserved time slot are not guaranteed access to the program. Late arrivals will not be able to join the next seating as sessions often sell out far in advance.
Book your Chaddsford Winery reservation on Resy