Toast to the good times with the bright and fruity Sparkling White!
Our latest vintage offers notes of apple, soft peach, and baked bread. This lively sparkler is a star in any occasion and is no exception in this refreshing recipe that combines blueberry, mint and lemons.
Enjoy this cocktail at your next brunch, barbeque or late nights spent on the deck.
Sparkling Blueberry Lemonade
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Ready in: 10 minutes
- 1 cup blueberries, plus more for garnish
- 4 sprigs fresh mint, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (about large 4 lemons), plus 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 bottle of ‘21 Sparkling White
- Muddle blueberries and mint in large pitcher until blueberries are pulverized. Pour in lemon juice and sparkling white and stir to combine.
Fill 8 glasses halfway with ice, and evenly distribute pitcher contents between each glass
Garnish with blueberries, lemon slices and mint. Serve and enjoy.