Saturdays + Sundays, October 2 - 31
Ready for a scary-good time?! Trick or Treat for wine and seasonal snacks at Chaddsford's wildly popular, adults-only Halloween event!
You'll visit a variety of Halloween-themed pairing stations as you weave and wind your way throughout the festive Winery grounds. Costumes are encouraged, and fun is guaranteed!
Saturdays + Sundays during the month of October are dedicated to our Adult Trick or Treat ticket holders ONLY. If you do not have an advanced ticket, please visit us Monday-Friday instead.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Once you register for a session, there will be NO DATE/TIME SWAPS PERMITTED under any circumstances. Tickets are non-refundable. Please make sure that the date/time you select is the one you want. We will not be able to swap or refund your ticket once the transaction is complete.
- New this year, the tour is a 100% guided experience with one of our Wine Guides. Tickets are for specific tour times, with groups of up to 25 guests guided through the grounds. (Smaller groups will be combined together.)
Arrive 15 minutes before the start of your session to check in and be placed with your group
Absolutely no one under the age of 21 is allowed on the tour, including children of participants. Valid ID required (no ID, no entry).
- A Chaddsford Wine Guide will take the group through our 5-station line up, providing wine tips and pairing notes along the way!
- Expect the program to take about 45 minutes to complete
- Ticket holders can hang out on the property and purchase additional wine by the glass or bottle at the completion of the Tour
PAIRING LINE UP:
Sleepy Hollow: Chaddsford White with Kernel Clark's Kettle Corn
Hocus Pocus: Witch's Brew Wine Cocktail with Éclat Tahitian Vanilla Truffle
Creature from the Black Lagoon: 2018 Harbinger with Oso Sweet Negative Cookie
Frankenwine: Warm Spiced Apple with Carlino’s Mini Pumpkin Cannoli
The Shrieking Shack: Sangria Slushie
FOOD TRUCK SCHEDULE:
- October 2 - 3: Common Good Food Truck
- October 9 - 10: Common Good Food Truck
- October 16 - 17: Common Good Food Truck
- October 23: The Polish Connection
- October 24: Common Good Food Truck
- October 30 - 31: Common Good Food Truck
- Advanced tickets are required – click the button below to save your spot!
- Your ticket includes access to the Wine Tour and a keepsake Halloween-themed wine glass
- Tour times are available at 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, and 4pm each day
- This is a rain or shine walking tour – dress knowing you will need to walk outdoors on the lawn and gravel to visit all stations
- Again, once you register for a session, there will be NO DATE/TIME SWAPS PERMITTED under any circumstances. Tickets are non-refundable.
Please Note our House Policies:
- Please read all Health & Safety Guidelines here.
- Food truck participation is subject to change.
- Last call is at 6:30pm on Saturdays and 5:30 pm on Sundays. Only to-go bottle sales are permitted after this time.
- Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited and any customer found with it will be required to leave.
- In accordance with PA law, any visibly intoxicated person will be refused service and required to obtain a safe ride away from the premises.