Saturday, April 29 from 11 AM - 7 PM
and Sunday, April 30 from 11 AM - 6 PM
BACON & WINE: Better Together.
Come experience an unrivaled bounty of wine & bacon!
This fan-favorite event is back by popular demand for the third year, and the epic festival is sure to make any bacon lover’s dreams come true.
Dig into an abundance of pork-centric culinary creations, prepared by some of the best food trucks in the bacon business, then quench your thirst with a variety of award-winning, flavorful Chaddsford wines.
NEW IN 2017!
This year, Baconfest is a free event, but you must claim your complimentary ticket online in advance!
Ticketholders will receive:
Admission to Baconfest for specified date,
10% Discount on bottles of Bacon-Friendly Wines,
and one free bacon strip upon entrance!
Gather up your crew and get ready to indulge in a day of food, wine, and fun!
UPDATE! If you did not claim a ticket and would like to attend Baconfest, you are still welcome to join us! Guests without tickets will be granted access to the event but are not guaranteed to receive the free giveaways.
Food Truck Line Up:
Live Music Schedule:
April 29: Slim and the Perkolators from 12-3pm
- April 29: Marlboro Road from 3:30-6:30pm
- April 30: MK & Col from 11:30am-2:30pm
- April 30: Josh Kamoroski from 2:30-5:30pm
- This event is rain or shine.
- A maximum of 4 complimentary tickets offered per transaction. Tickets do not hold any cash value.
- All food truck and wine purchases are pay-as-you-go.
- Admission for children is free if accompanied by an adult (21 or over). Chaddsford Winery reserves the right to refuse entry to any individual not accompanied by an adult.
- Seating at the Winery is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Guests are encouraged to bring blankets or folding chairs to guarantee comfortable seating on the grounds.
- Winery tours will not be offered during Baconfest.
- No outside alcohol permitted.