Saturday, November 13 from 12-6pm
and Sunday, November 14 from 12-6pm
An all-star lineup of local food trucks is taking over Chaddsford for the weekend!
During your visit, enjoy tasty street food from local trucks, plenty of Chaddsford wine, PA-made craft beers, and the sights of the Brandywine Valley!
Find all the cozy, comforting fall flavors you love with a Spiced Apple Old Fashioned or a Black Tea Wine Slushie made with our Spiced Apple wine and topped with whipped cream and cinnamon. Plus, save $5 on our Fall Flavors Wine Pack and $2 on the Fall Flavors Flight all weekend long!
Admission is free with two seating options available:
Book your Chaddsford Winery reservation on Resy
Walk-In Seating: First-come, first-serve picnic tables in our Grove or BYO-blanket/chairs on our Lawn. Please note: Tasting flights are not available in walk-in seating areas.
Reserved (Table Service) Seating: Make a 2 hour reservation for table service. Guests can purchase tasting flights and wine/beer by the glass. Once reservation is over, guests are welcome to move to our walk-in seating areas.
Food Truck Lineup:
Saturday + Sunday:
Saturday: The Road Tapes from 12 PM - 3 PM + Hake and Jerema from 3 - 6 PM
Sunday: Matt Spitko from 12 PM - 3 PM + Little Red Rooster from 3-6 PM
Please Note Our House Policies:
- Please read all Health & Safety Guidelines here.
- This event is subject to capacity restrictions. We reserve the right to limit or refuse admission to the property in an effort to maintain social distancing.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- All wine and food is pay-as-you-go.
- Bottles will be available for to-go sale only and not permitted for onsite consumption.
- Food truck participation is subject to change.
Last call is 30 minutes before closing, and only to-go bottle sales are permitted after this time.
Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited and any customer found with it will be required to leave.
- In accordance with PA law, any visibly intoxicated person will be refused service and required to obtain a safe ride away from the premises.
- A valid ID is required to consume or purchase alcohol.
- Leashed dogs are permitted (outside only - please clean up after your pet).
- Children under 21 are permitted but must be supervised by a parent or guardian and remain seated at the family's table.