Health + Safety Guidelines at CFW
Chaddsford Winery has implemented new procedures to protect the healthy and safety of our staff and visitors. We ask that you respect these guidelines at all times while on our property.
What we ask you to do:
- Do not visit if you are sick or have a fever over 100.4 degrees F
- Wear a mask or face covering any time you're not seated at your table
- Plan accordingly - the Winery is open rain or shine and all seating will be outdoors
- Remain at your assigned table during your visit except to use a restroom. All on-site consumption must occur at your table
- Follow our posted signs with instructions for entering, exiting, and using the restrooms
- Maintain a distance of 6 or more feet from other visitors
- Do not visit with more than 6 people. This is the maximum seating allowed per table and tables may not be moved/pushed together
- Do not bring reusable bags
- Bus your own tables by throwing out your trash
- And finally - please be kind and patient with us as we adapt to this new normal!
What we're doing:
- Implementing an enhanced cleaning schedule to maintain a thoroughly sanitized facility
- Cleaning and sanitizing all tables and seats between customer use. Please be aware service times may be slower to allow for adequate cleaning
- Limiting our capacity according to state guidelines
- Providing seating that is spaced at least 6 ft. apart from other customers
- All staff will wear masks or face coverings
- All staff will regularly wash hands
It's our goal to create a safe and welcoming environment for all visitors. Please contact us if you have any questions about these guidelines.