Saturday, August 31 from 11 AM - 7 PM
Sunday, September 1 from 11 AM - 6 PM
Monday, September 2 from 11 AM - 6 PM
Celebrate Labor Day Weekend at Chaddsford!
We'll be featuring back-to-back sets from local jazz musicians so you can kick back, relax, and enjoy summer's last hoorah.
Choose from a variety of seasonal, PA-made wines and wine cocktails, or select an ice-cold craft beer. Food trucks will be onsite dishing out snacks and street food.
It’ll be a fun-filled, three-day weekend of wine, food, music, and fun!
Admission to the festival is free, and all wine and food purchases are pay-as-you-go.
Live Music Line Up:
- Saturday: Sam and Bruce from 11:30am-2:30pm + Pearl Street Band from 3:30-6:30pm
- Sunday: Sam and Bruce from 11am-2pm + Rob Zinn Jazz Band from 3-6pm
- Monday: Craig Satchell and the Dixie Trio from 2:30-5:30pm
Food Truck Schedule:
- This event is rain or shine.
- Admission for children is free if accompanied by an adult (21 or over). Chaddsford Winery reserves the right to refuse entry to any individual not accompanied by an adult.
- Seating at the Winery is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Guests are encouraged to bring blankets or folding chairs to guarantee comfortable seating on the grounds.
- No outside alcohol permitted.
- A valid photo ID is required to purchase or consume alcohol.