- Please check in with a host upon arrival. Seating is first come, first served.
- Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited and any customer found with it will be required to leave.
- In accordance with PA law, any visibly intoxicated person will be refused service and required to obtain a safe ride away from the premises.
- Leashed dogs are permitted (outside only-please clean up after your pet).
- Children under 21 are permitted but must be supervised by a parent or guardian and remain seated at the family's table.
- We are a smoke and vape-free property.
Health + Safety Guidelines
Chaddsford Winery recognizes the constantly evolving nature of COVID restrictions at the state and local level. We have implemented the following procedures to protect the health and safety of our staff and visitors. We kindly ask that you respect these guidelines while on our property.
What we ask you to do
- Do not visit if you are feeling sick or have a fever.
- Dress appropriately for the weather as we are open rain or shine.
- Maintain a distance of 6 or more feet from other visitors not in your group.
- Respect our smoke and vape-free property.
What we're doing
- Implementing an enhanced cleaning schedule to maintain a thoroughly sanitized facility.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all tables and seats between customer use. Please be aware service times may be slower to allow for adequate cleaning.
- Providing seating that is spaced at least 6 ft. apart from other customers.
- All staff will regularly wash hands.
- It's our goal to create a safe and welcoming environment for all visitors. Please contact us if you have any questions about these guidelines.