Saturday, April 24 from 12 - 7 PM and Sunday, April 25 from 12 – 6 PM
Save the date and bring your appetite for the Women-Owned Food Truck Festival!
Together with our friends at Gotta Lotta Gelata, we're bringing together an all-star line up of exclusively women-owned food trucks to dish out tasty street foods all weekend long.
Of course there will be wine... plenty of wine, along with specialty wine cocktails and a featured wine slushie. PA-made craft beers will also be available.
Enjoy savings on our April Wine of the Month, Vignoles - an off-dry white bursting with tropical notes of pineapple and papaya. Glasses will be discounted by $1, bottles by $2, and cases by $24!
Admission is free, but the event is subject to capacity restrictions to ensure social distancing. There are two seating options:
Book your Chaddsford Winery reservation on Resy
Reserved Seating booked in advance on Resy with table service.
- Open Field Seating available on a first-come, first-served basis with walk-up ordering.
All wine and food purchases are pay-as-you-go. Due to PA's Targeted Mitigation Order (7.15.20), any patron who purchases alcohol to consume onsite must also purchase a meal during their visit.
Food Truck Line Up:
- Gotta Lotta Gelata
- Mama Mia
- Natalie's Fine Foods
- Plum Pit
- Surf and Turf
- Madi's on a Roll
- Kona Pizza
- Signature by Angel
- Stuff'd Buns
Saturday: Sam Capolongo from 11 AM - 2 PM + Legacy Band from 3 - 6 PM
Sunday: Matt Spitko from 11 AM - 2 PM + Little Red Rooster Band from 3-6 PM
- This event is subject to capacity restrictions. We reserve the right to limit or refuse admission to the property in an effort to maintain social distancing.
- Advanced reservations made through Resy have a two-hour time limit and require a credit card deposit.
- Review our Health + Safety Guidelines before attending.
- Rain or shine.
- All wine and food truck fare is pay-as-you-go.
- Food truck participation is subject to change.
- Children and people under the age of 21 are welcome on the property when accompanied by an adult. Chaddsford Winery reserves the right to refuse entry to any individual not accompanied by an adult.
- No outside alcohol permitted.
- A valid ID is required to consume or purchase alcohol.