Keep the mood merry and bright with Holiday Spirit!
Take on the busy season with the fan-favorite sweet-n-spicy wine that showcases flavors of cinnamon and clove.
Whether you're getting together with friends old and new or kicking back at home, spread joy with cocktails featuring the comforting, cozy flavors of winter.
Holiday Spirit Mimosa
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 orange
- 3 ounces Holiday Spirit
- '19 Sparkling White
- 5 to 10 frozen cranberries
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Moisten the rim of a champagne flute using an orange wedge, then lightly press the rim of the flute into the sugar.
- Add Chaddsford Holiday Spirit wine to a champagne flute.
- Top with Sparkling White.
- Stir, then garnish with frozen cranberries, fresh rosemary sprig and orange peel.
Maple Bourbon Mulled Wine
- 1 bottle Holiday Spirit
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 star anise
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 cloves
- 4 green cardamom pods
- Peel of one orange
- ½ cup bourbon
- In a 6 quart crock pot add Chaddsford Holiday Spirit wine, maple syrup, star anise, cinnamon sticks, cloves, cardamom and orange peel. Stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 30 to 60 minutes until warmed. Stir in bourbon and reduce heat to the warm setting.
- Ladle into mugs and serve with an orange peel and a cinnamon stick.
- 6 oz. Holiday Spirit
- ½ oz. Brandy
- 1 slice orange
- 1 slice lemon
- 1 cinnamon stick
- In a saucepan, simmer all ingredients gently for 30 seconds and strain into a heat-proof goblet.
Wine of the Month offer is available online and in-stores. Expires 12/31/2021.