From winter warmers to fun, fizzy cocktails, we've got you covered on festive drinks! Our spicy, sweet red blend, Holiday Spirit, showcases flavors of cinnamon and clove and is the perfect ingredient for your cocktail glass.
Fill your house with the smells of the season with these easy recipes below!
Holiday Spirit Mimosa
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 orange
- 3 ounces Chaddsford Holiday Spirit Wine
- '18 Sparkling White
- 5 to 10 frozen cranberries
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Moisten the rim of a champagne flute using an orange wedge, then lightly press the rim of the flute into the sugar.
- Add Chaddsford Holiday Spirit wine to a champagne flute.
- Top with Sparkling White.
- Stir, then garnish with frozen cranberries, fresh rosemary sprig and orange peel.
Maple Bourbon Mulled Wine
- 1 bottle, Chaddsford Holiday Spirit wine
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 star anise
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 cloves
- 4 green cardamom pods
- Peel of one orange
- ½ cup bourbon
- In a 6 quart crock pot add Chaddsford Holiday Spirit wine, maple syrup, star anise, cinnamon sticks, cloves, cardamom and orange peel. Stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 30 to 60 minutes until warmed. Stir in bourbon and reduce heat to the warm setting.
- Ladle into mugs and serve with an orange peel and a cinnamon stick.