Saturday, July 15, 22 + 29 from 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Experience the Brandywine Valley's ultimate summertime retreat - Camp Chaddsford!
This exclusive, adults-only summer camp experience provides the perfect lineup of outdoor activities, including:
- A ‘Camp Chaddsford’ tee shirt: Your shirt determines your team for the day!
- A specially-curated Wine Tasting featuring Chaddsford Artisan Series wines, wine cocktails, and more!
- A progressive Beer Tasting with the founders of Locust Lane Brewing Company (Malvern, PA)
- Friendly team-based games all day, including Corn Hole, Scavenger Hunt, Sack Races, Tug of War, and Kickball
- A Pig Roast Dinner (with vegetarian options too!), including 2 drink tickets for wine or beer
- Acoustic sing-a-long by the fire, with S’mores!
While it’s not mandatory, camp-goers are encouraged to arrive at the Winery by 12:30pm and prepare for a full day of activities. Arrive with your group and check in together to ensure you're on the same team. Wear sneakers and comfortable clothing. Camp shirts are required to be worn during all activities.
A limited number of tickets are available for each day.
Cost is $65/person or $60/person for groups of 6 or more and includes access to all outlined activities from 1-7pm on your selected date.
Planning to make a weekend of it? Stay in the area overnight! Visit the Chester County Conference & Visitors Bureau website for a comprehensive listing of local lodging options.
Please note: Tickets are non-refundable. This event is rain or shine. No outside alcohol permitted.